The Mortal Instruments - Shadowhunters Magnetic Bookmark Set B
All the legends are true. And we're ALL for diving into them! Are you ready to take part of the evangelical battle between good and evil? Get your boots, and meet us in front of the the institute because it's gonna be one hell of an adventure.
Explore a world hidden away in modern times with Jace Herondale, Magnus Bane, and Isabelle Lightwood inspired by The Mortal Instruments books written by Cassandra Clare.
Life is too short to spend it with boring and plain bookmarks. Bring your favorite characters to life with these magnetic bookmarks by IdleStuff!
We believe that handmade quality can’t be matched. So it is our vision to provide book dragons, book lovers, and major book worms all over the world premium magnetic bookmarks for a decent price.
Our handcrafted premium reading buddies are printed on water and scratch resistant paper using vivid inks. You’ll love the vibrant colors that make it look like the characters will live out their stories at any moment.
Here’s more to love with our magnetic bookmarks:
🐉 Snappy and strong magnets that won’t damage your book.
🐉 Perfect for keeping tabs on journals, planners, bu-jos, and notebooks!
🐉 Serves as eye-catching décor for your bookshelves.
🐉 The best gift for bookworms and anyone you want to encourage to read.
Explore a world where all the creatures from your fairytales exist. Add The Mortal Instruments - Shadowhunters Magnetic Bookmark Set to your cart TODAY!
▪️ Read, plan and properly rep your fandom with Idle Stuff for book dragons ▪️
- Size: 5.2”
- Weight: 4g
- Materials used: satin photo paper, dye inks, glue and hand cut magnets.
- Scratch and water resistant!
- Mini Size: 1”
- Regular Size: 2”
- Large Size: 3”
- Weight: 4g
- Materials: sticker paper, dye ink
- Sizes: 50g and 100g
- Weight: 60g and 120g
- Ingredients: aluminum tin, sticker, soy wax, essential/fragrance oil, colorants, wick and sustainer tabs.
- 100% Sustainable Vegan and Cruelty-Free Hand-Poured Soy Candles.
- Orders begin the shipping process every Sunday after your order is placed. It will take about 7 days for your orders to reach our shipping facility once forwarded. Once you receive a tracking email, it should take 15 business days to reach you (excluding weekends and holidays).