Some of you may be worried about little things like your bookmarks getting sticky from day to day handling, or you’d like them to revert back to their original shine.
Our bookmarks are very versatile and are relatively easy to take care of. Given the right kind of care, your reading buddies will last you a VERY long time.
Some things to remember:
- the new satin material for the bookmarks are waterproof and are more scratch resistant than our original material.
- Do not be afraid to use them while they might look a bit fragile, they have been tested to be worn and transferred to different pages repeatedly. They will last you multiple sessions of reading.
That said, here are some tips to help keep them in pristine shape:
- Polish with a soft cloth meant for reading glasses atleast once a day when stored in open air.
- When the bookmarks acquire some dirt/glue residue/etc. Please take a small, soft, smooth cloth and dampen it (please remove the excess water by wringing it accordingly) and wipe across the whole surface of your bookmark.
- To avoid discoloration, please make sure you wipe the entire surface of the bookmark itself instead of just the area that needs cleaning.
- While the bookmarks are waterproof, they are not as resistant to alcohol, so please avoid rubbing/dripping alcohol on them.
That’s it! Happy reading Idlers!